Complaint Review: Penbrook Produtions- Angela Penbrook

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:South Jordan Utah
Penbrook Produtions- Angela Penbrook
Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Produtions- Angela Penbrook, I was informed I would be contacted within the next 48 hours after joining with Penbrook Produtions. After 3 days I called them and they said a person of higher authority would call me the next day. No one ever called. When I tried to call again, the call wouldn't go through. I then filed a dispute with my credit card company, which later was resubmitted by Penbrook Produtions. Unknown Internet

After joining with Penbrook Produtions, I was informed that I would be contacted in the next 48 hours. After 3 days and no contact. I e-mailed them. Still no reply. I then called them and was told I would be called the next day by a person of higher authority. When no one called, I tried calling again and the phone number wouldn't work. I then filed a dispute with my credit card company which later on was resubmitted by Penbrook Produtions.

I'm now haggeling with my credit card company, trying to convince them that Penbrook Produtions (Angela Penbrook) is a rip off.

The web site (customercare@penbrookprodutions.com) and phone number (800-785-8042) no longer work.

Nathan
South Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Produtions-Angela-Penbrook/internet/Penbrook-Produtions-Angela-Penbrook-I-was-informed-I-would-be-contacted-within-the-next-343265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Produtions- Angela Penbrook