• Report: #1119247

• Reported By: A nonymous — Philippi West Virginia
Penn Credit
Internet USA

Penn Credit HARRASSING FOR ACCOUNTS I DO NOT HAVE!!!!! Internet

This company keeps harrassing me with phone calls (how they got my number I do not know) about bills from Mountaineer Gas at my current place of residence.  I have lived here for over four years and my gas is paid for in my lease!  I have explained this to them time and time again, they claimed that they would send over papers for me to fax information to them (which I have never received), and they just keep calling!

I have given the number to my landlord to take care of this situation, but apparently they feel they need to harrass me and my wife.  If it keeps up, this will escalate where I truly go off on the phone and they will not like the words that come out of my mouth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Credit/internet/Penn-Credit-HARRASSING-FOR-ACCOUNTS-I-DO-NOT-HAVE-Internet-1119247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Credit