Complaint Review: Penn Fed, credit union

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Justice4all — phila Pennsylvania
Penn Fed, credit union
washington dc washington dc, Pennsylvania USA

Penn Fed, credit union Catering only to the perfect, not ex-military like they're supposed to do washington dc Pennsylvania

kept asking for information, made me jump through alot of hoops. Took days to get word on the statues of my loan. I had to pay to join instead of it being just my army exp. After a week of do this, do that, get this paper and that paper, they had the nerve to turn me down!! They said my credit wasnt high enough. REALLY? Later that same day I went to another bank and got my money. I didnt have to PAY to join either!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Fed-credit-union/washington-dc-Pennsylvania/Penn-Fed-credit-union-Catering-only-to-the-perfect-not-ex-military-like-theyre-suppos-1052897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Fed, credit union