Complaint Review: Penn Foster Collections Agency

• Reported By: A Robie — Lincoln New Hampshire United States of America
Penn Foster Collections Agency

Penn Foster Collections Agency uscb Penn Foster , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact the school

This Company Has Been Hounding Us For A Debt That Was Paid In Full To Penn Foster For A Computer Repair Course After Penn Foster Drained Our Bank Account Negative For The Full Amount Of The Course Even Tho We Where Told It Was Payments In Small Sums Which Left Us With A Large -$900.00 Dollars In Our Account And Penn Foster Sitting Pretty With All My Cash
Now 4 Years Later I Have A Company Calling My Home Saying We Owe Penn Foster Another $400.00 Dollars A Collections Company No Less When I Have The Statements In Front Of Me..
I Tried To Give The Company A Call About It The Lady Was Extremely Rude When I Refused To Hand Over My Bank Account Number Or My Credit/Debit Number To Her She Then Went On To Say That She Would Just End The Call Right There And Hung Up On Me.
This Company Needs To Be Shut Down A Long With Penn Foster Both Seem To Be Scams And Have Nothing Of Value To Offer And No Real Education The Books Are Stapled Together.
Save Yourself A Lot Of Time And Headache Don't Choose Penn Foster It's Not Worth It

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Foster-Collections-Agency/internet/Penn-Foster-Collections-Agency-uscb-Penn-Foster-Internet-1025224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Foster Collections Agency

Please contact the school

AUTHOR: Penn Foster - (United States of America)

Please contact the school and we can look into your account. Once a debt goes unpaid for 6 months it is no longer collected by us.

You can fill in your info here: http://www.pennfoster.edu/student-solutions-center.aspx