Complaint Review: Penn Foster

• Reported By: avidlearner1989 — Duryea Pennsylvania
Penn Foster
925 Oak St Scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Penn Foster Nothing But A Rip Off Scranton, Pennsylvania

I had enrolled in this school about a week ago.  I enrolled online and received all my enrollment acceptance materials in the the mail including but not limited to enrollment card, official enrollment contract ect.  I tried to create an account on the student portal to get started on my studies only to find out that they had canceled my enrollment before I even started and they had already sent me my official enrollment materials.  When I called they refused to sent me my enrollment fee back.  I will not be doing business with Penn Foster anytime in the future.  They had no business sending me my official enrollment materials if they were going to cancel my enrollment anyway and refused to credit my enrollment fee back to me and I didnt even start yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Foster/Scranton-Pennsylvania-/Penn-Foster-Nothing-But-A-Rip-Off-Scranton-Pennsylvania-1046991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Foster