Complaint Review: Penn Warranty

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:lisle New York
Penn Warranty
1081 Hanover St Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Penn Warranty ripoff Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania

we are a repair shop customer came to to us with a leaking rear wheel cylinder. they told us to take it a part and give them a price to repair it. the truck was on my lift for 4 days and they still did not give us a ok to fix it. I could not tie my lifts up any longer so we fixed it so we could get it off my lift. I deal with a lot of warranty comp. and this is the worst one i ever delt with and now they refuse to pay us. because we didn't wait for a ok to fix it. all i can say is if your looking to buy a warranty for your car and a dealer try to sell you a penn warranty just tell them no thanks. there are some good warranty companys out there but they are not one of them.

Bill
lisle, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penn-Warranty/Wilkesbarre-Pennsylvania-18706/Penn-Warranty-ripoff-Wilkesbarre-Pennsylvania-187619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penn Warranty