Complaint Review: Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Highland Management Group Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Pennbrooke Apartments Bloomington B — Bloomington Minnesota United States of America
Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Highland Management Group Inc.
5290 Villa Way Edina, MN 55436 2400 West 102nd Street Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Highland Management Group Inc. Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Bloomington Minnesota Highland Management Group Inc. BEWARE!!! Anyone looking to rent at Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Bloomington Minnesota or work for Highland Management Group Inc. 2400 West 102nd Street Bloomington, Minnesota

Bait and Switch

This is when the Pennbrooke Community Manager,  Baited my family into moving into Pennbrooke using employment as an incentive.  Of course the potential of having our rent reduced by a few hundred dollars by working every other weekend was enticing.
I was hired to work in the office as a part-time Leasing Agent.
The Switch was after we moved in.  It was demanded that I work the weekends that I had off... cleaning apartments.  When I would not make myself available I was fired.
Six days after we moved in I was fired.  After I trained for 2 months for this office position the truth came outBait and Switch
for the full story Visit: www.pennbrookeapartmentsbloomington.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennbrooke-Apartments-LLC-Highland-Management-Group-Inc/2400-West-102nd-Street-Bloomington-Minnesota-55431/Pennbrooke-Apartments-LLC-Highland-Management-Group-Inc-Pennbrooke-Apartments-LLC-Bloom-735324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennbrooke Apartments LLC, Highland Management Group Inc.