meat

Complaint Review: Pennco Tech.

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Washington Twp New Jersey
Pennco Tech.
99 Erial Road Blackwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pennco Tech., Pennco Technical Institue, **** PENNCO TECH They SCREWED ME ripoff, School Scam. Blackwood New Jersey

I had my dreams ahead of my, my life goals in my hand. Till i graduated with 97% honors. Then they wouldnt help me find a job. I went for web design, there careers services said they can get me a job in the mail room at an IT firm, THE MAIL ROOM! thats not what i paid $15,000.00 in student loans for dont forget the $3,000.00+ dollars i spent on books and a seat they said was goin to be taken if i didnt pay them 300.00 up front to lock my seat in. on the first day of class there where only 8 students EIGHT students in a class room that could fit 30 people, and i gave pennco crap $300.00 for what!i am now monsterous DEBT because this school promised me the world then threw me in the street. I have a 6mth old baby girl she was my inspiration to get an education, I am now 3 years out of that school and still have not heard a word from the shcool i paid $15,000.00 for and recieved no HELP, none...

Alex
Washington Twp, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Blackwood-New-Jersey-08012/Pennco-Tech-Pennco-Technical-Institue-PENNCO-TECH-They-SCREWED-ME-ripoff-School-S-146172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech.