racial

Complaint Review: Pennco Tech.

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:Blackwood New Jersey
Pennco Tech.
99 Erial Rd. Blackwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pennco Tech. RIPOFF, SCAM, ripoff, scam, waste, pennco scam, pennco tech ripoff Blackwood New Jersey

I am was a graduate of pennco tech. 2 years ago. Its a shame to say that I am unemployed. After visiting http://penncotechscam.tripod.com from a hand out at a local mall, i decided to finally get my frustrations out about pennco tech. I believe no one should go to that shcool. They dont do you no good. All youll get from them and for your 15,000 tution is an small time eduacation that for one they dont give you enough education. And let me tell you again im unemployed, NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE, from pennco tech. helped me out when i graduated no one.

I was left alone with great hopes and dreams and when afer a few months of graduating I realized that pennco tech wasnt there for me either like the others who filed ripoff reports> I encourage everyone before getting info from that school or getting sucked in by there cheesy salesman, you must understand your gonna get dropped after u leave there, as long as you owe them money they dont care. Please stay away from pennco tech I WISH I DID.

John
Blackwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2004 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Blackwood-New-Jersey-08012/Pennco-Tech-RIPOFF-SCAM-ripoff-scam-waste-pennco-scam-pennco-tech-ripoff-Blackwood-86075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech.