Susan

• Submitted: Sat, April 03, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 03, 2004

• Reported By:Williamstown New Jersey
Pennco Tech
99 Erial Rd. Blackwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pennco Tech ripoff SCAM SCHOOL Gave me a an education that got me nowhere Blackwood New Jersey

Pennco Tech is the worst school ever! Not only do they charge you insane amounts of money for your education, but the education is worthless. I went through the computer networking program with amazing grades, followed with certifications in the right field, and never found a job! I worked countless hours putting in resumes everywhere I could and I still remain unemployed! Thanks Pennco Tech for WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY!

Wendy
Williamstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2004 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Blackwood-New-Jersey-08012/Pennco-Tech-ripoff-SCAM-SCHOOL-Gave-me-a-an-education-that-got-me-nowhere-Blackwood-New-Je-86479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech