Complaint Review: Pennco Tech

• Reported By: Unnecessary — Glassboro New Jersey United States of America
Pennco Tech
Blackwood, New Jersey United States of America

Pennco Tech and their education Blackwood, New Jersey

I was interested in becoming a Heating and Air Conditioning Specialist so i chose to look into Pennco Tech. The gentleman who i was talking to returned my phone call the same day I had contacted them.

During that time I had found out that GCIT provides the same education and certification process similar to Pennco only its 1200 dollars compared to 16,000. When he called he said "I want to touch base with you to make sure you're still interested in us to further your education." I then explained to him that GCIT offers the same program at a significant fraction of the tuition they are charging.

I said thank you for your time and I apologized for wasting his time. He replied saying "GCIT does not offer the same program what so ever." (they do)   I replied "thank you for your time and again im sorry for wasting it." Without hesitation and under his breath (loud enough for me to hear) he said "f**k you!" and slammed the phone down. If this is how they treat a prospective student over the telephone I am sure that the education there will be nothing but stellar.

My opinion, if you are looking to get into a trade, DO NOT look into Pennco Tech. They will waste your time and will curse at you over the phone for not paying with your arms and legs for only what I can imagine to be a lackluster education.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Blackwood-New-Jersey-08096/Pennco-Tech-and-their-education-Blackwood-New-Jersey-871027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech