Complaint Review: Pennco Tech

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By:Del Haven New Jersey
Pennco Tech
99 Erial Road Blackwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pennco Tech Doug Johnson, Carl Mancuso RIPOFF HARDLY TAUGHT HALF OF CURRICULUM TEACHER AND PRINCIPAL FIRED WITHIN 6 MONTHS Blackwood New Jersey

*General Comment: Same here

*General Comment: Same here

I attend Pennco Tech in Blackwood, New Jersey. I am in ther Marine Mechanic Program. Since I started there I have been told constant lies. I am now at my last draw.

From the beginning I was told by the recruiter what was in the curriculum. He told me that fiberglass repair, Jet ski repair, welding and marine heating and cooling were in this class. This was also on my curriculum documents given to each classmate.

I am not there with two months left with hardly anything more than I started with. These topics mentioned in the previous paragraph have not been covered. The topics covered were hardly covered and most time at this school is spent with nothing to do which is wasting my time and money.

Also during only six months there I have had one teacher fired and the principal fired

Jared
Del Haven, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Blackwood-New-Jersey/Pennco-Tech-Doug-Johnson-Carl-Mancuso-RIPOFF-HARDLY-TAUGHT-HALF-OF-CURRICULUM-TEACHER-AND-183435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech

#1 General Comment

Same here

AUTHOR: Cher - (USA)

My husband attended Pennco Tech in Blackwood NJ also for auto mechanics and while he was there two teacher were fired,one quit and one other would barely show up to teach. It was a joke. A very expensive mistake we've been paying for for five yrs now. WE SHOULD START A CLASS SUIT AGAINST PENNCO TECH! Cher

#2 General Comment