Complaint Review: Pennco Tech

• Submitted: Sun, February 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 18, 2007

• Reported By:BRISTOL Pennsylvania
Pennco Tech
3815 Otter Street Bristol, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Pennco Tech RIP OFF SCHOOL Bristol Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: ...

Wento to Pennco Tech In Bistol 2 years ago and they just tried to contact me for a job. They did not supply the equipment for us to learn when I was there. Our teachers even were not certified. When I started the first teacher was fired for being honest. I now pay for a loan that was not worth it. I will never recommend them to anyone. They are RIPOFF ARTIST!!!

Karen
BRISTOL, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-Tech/Bristol-Pennsylvania-19007/Pennco-Tech-RIP-OFF-SCHOOL-Bristol-Pennsylvania-236387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco Tech

...

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I also have my receipts for my payments. They had no problem trying to collect money. When it came to us getting things we should have had they did not care or hid. 10,000 was they cost of the pathetic school.

I had a friend that just asked me 7 months ago about going there and I told him NOTTTTTT!!!. I also just talked to someone who went there years ago and he said it was BAD!!!!!