Complaint Review: Pennco tech

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: D Brady — Bensalem Pennsylvania
Pennco tech
3815 otter st. Bristol, pa 19007 Bristol, Pennsylvania USA

Pennco tech I E P. Educational Needs Promised to be Met, That Promise Not Delivered! But Full Payment Demanded! Bristol Pennsylvania

When I enrolled my son in Pennco Tech, I met with school Officials. at that time I explained the learning needs and difficulties my son faces in the classroom. I was assured the school was equipped to handle and accomadate all his needs. After a short period of approximately a month my son began to struggle. A substitue instructor was running the class for a couple days and refused to aid students, my son being one of them.

When my son requested help it was refused and a brief verbal exchange occurred between student and instructor. My son was sent home from Pennco Tech and the following business day told he was being removed from the program, but would still be liable for his tuition and student loans  Loans He applied for to pay the tuition. All of which are paid directly to Pennco Tech.

The school was aware of the I E P learning needs prior to our  registering with Pennco Tech, and assured us it would not be a issue. But once the money was received by the school their attitude did a complete 180 degree turn around. How do you  provide  assurances to your applicants then without care, refuse to meet or acknowledge the same assurances you guaranteed when you recruited that student, and still expect to be paid in full? Not only expect but Demand payment in Full.

Especially when you refuse to allow the student to complete the program!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennco-tech-/Bristol-Pennsylvania-19007/Pennco-tech-I-E-P-Educational-Needs-Promised-to-be-Met-That-Promise-Not-Delivered-Bu-1073288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennco tech