formerly

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Mechanicsville Virginia
Penncro Associates, Inc For Palisades LLC
P.O Box 1878 Southampton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Penncro Associates, Inc For Palisades LLC Collection Company can't give me any real information Southampton Pennsylvania

I received a letter from Penncro Associates for Palisades LLC regarding a credit card account originally issued in 1998 and charged off in 2000. I don't remember ever having an account with Providian Bank. When I contacted them, they said it would take 30 days for them to investigate. I contacted Penncro, and they informed me they have no information, and to please contact Palisades LLC. I have tried to contact Palisades, but each phone number from the internet on them is incorrect. Also, the first statement said I owed $1140.07 which was sent 3 weeks ago. I received another statement today saying the amount is $2068.18.When I contacted Penncro, the person handling my account said the $900. difference was interest!! I asked what was the interest rate? Any advice out there about what to do next? I find it interesting that Penncro doesn't have a phone number for Palisades. No one has any pertinent information, but they want the money now.
Thanks

Nancy
Mechanicsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penncro-Associates-Inc-For-Palisades-LLC/Southampton-Pennsylvania-18966/Penncro-Associates-Inc-For-Palisades-LLC-Collection-Company-cant-give-me-any-real-inform-328661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penncro Associates, Inc For Palisades LLC