Complaint Review: Penni Adrian

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: dog lover — mountains California
Penni Adrian
Las Lunas, New Mexico USA

Penni Adrian Elyan Cardigans UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR OF PENNI ADRIAN OF ELYAN CARDIGANS Las Lunas New Mexico

I am writing this report to make the public aware of the extremely unethical behavior of Cardigan Welsh Corgi breeder, Penni Adrian of Elyan Cardigans.

Ms. Adrian owed me a credit of a puppy worth $900.00 and AGREED TO THIS IN WRITING.

When I found out that due to a recent move, the HOA's at the new house had severe restrictions on the amount of dogs that I could own, I contacted Ms. Adrian, telling her I could not take the puppy and asked her to please sell the puppy for me and send me a check for the proceeds.  MS. ADRIAN AGREED TO THIS IN WRITING.

I found out from an outside source that Ms. Adrian sold the puppy two days after my request for her to do so.  When a week went by with no payment or communication from Ms. Adrian, I contacted her, asking her if she had sent me a check for the puppy.  She responded that she had sold the puppy on payments.  She did not provide me with any other information.

I responded to Ms. Adrian, advising her that she had no legal right to sell my puppy on payments without obtaining my permission to do so.

To date I have received no further correspondence from Ms. Adrian, so it appears that she has sold my puppy and does not intend to send me the money from the sale.

In every language of the world, this is THEFT.  I believe that Ms. Adrian is gambling on the fact that as we live in different states, that she will be able to get away with this unethical behavior.  The irony is that in addition to breeding dogs, she is an attorney.  I am very unhappy with Ms. Adrian's conduct and intend to follow up with the local Police Department and Bar Association.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penni-Adrian/Las-Lunas-New-Mexico/Penni-Adrian-Elyan-Cardigans-UNETHICAL-BEHAVIOR-OF-PENNI-ADRIAN-OF-ELYAN-CARDIGANS-Las-Lu-1088759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penni Adrian