- Report: #1017405
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pennies To Paradise
Pennies To Paradise11820 NORTHUP WAY STE E200, Bellevue, WA, 98005 Bellevue, Washington United States of America
Pennies To Paradise Kurt Wiegert, Sea to Ski, Pennies To Paradise, Kurt F. Wiegert, Pennies to Paradise is a RIP OFF - they do bait and switch and DO NOT fulfill their promises Bellevue, Washington
I received a notification in the mail about a travel discount program. I attended a live seminar about "Pennies to Paradise" during the presentation we received information about getting travel discounts cheaper than you could get on the open market place because they had such a "large buying power". Additionally they stated we would get discounts not available to the public at Target and various other retailers. We were told we had to enroll that day or loose the deal forever. We were also told that if we enrolled we would get a two vacation to Hawaii for free we just had to purchase the air fare. I have
contacted the company for a refund Mr. Kurt Wiegert refuses to discuss this with me because I'm more than 3 days out from the cancellation period. Now that he has my money he refuses to provide service for the agreement.
1. I have not received the "free vacation" to Hawaii even though I submitted months ago.
2. The "free" Hawaii vacation is not "free" you have to pay $30 per
person per night... this is available with any hotel and does provide value
3. The retailer discounts are 5% at best not the 50% promised!.
4. When I attempted to book a hotel with Sea to Ski (Pennies to
Paradise) the price was HIGHER then when I booked it my self with the Price Line.
I am requesting two things with this resolution:
1. A full investigation of this company including their unethical
inducement of consumers. They are not delivering on the services sold
and lying about the services and promotions they provide.
2. I a requesting a full refund of the $1694.00 Pennies to Paradise (Sea
to Ski) did not provide a benefit or value for the money. They simply,
took my money and did not provide the discounts or vacation as
Pennies to Paradise (Sea to Ski) is an unethical organization that
exaggerates and lies in order to induce money from consumers. They have
not followed through with their end of the contract and therefore I am
requesting that they be investigated and refund money not earned.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennies-To-Paradise/Bellevue-Washington-98005/Pennies-To-Paradise-Kurt-Wiegert-Sea-to-Ski-Pennies-To-Paradise-Kurt-F-Wiegert-Penn-1017405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.