Complaint Review: Penske Logistics

826 W National Dr Sacramento, California United States of America
  • Phone: 916-419-3306
  • Web:
  • Category: Bigots

Penske Logistics Penske per office team will not hire anyone who has been un-employeed for a long time. I'll bet they will still take your money though~ Sacramento , California

*Consumer Comment: Poster has a point

*UPDATE Employee: Zero Tolerance for Discrimination

I have been looking for work for over a year. In this economy it is very hard and frustrating. I was told by Office Team I could begin working for Penske Logistics the beginning of July.I was thrilled! Then after several changes to my start date I was told Penske does not hire people who have been out of work for a certain amount of time. The new Obama law states that it is discrimination to not hire some one because they have been out of work for a long time. It is not acceptable for the employment agency to solicit for such a company either.

In this world we live in I am positive many of you may know some one who is looking for a job with out success. I am having a hard time just paying my bills but I am glad the people at penske logistics who have chosen to determine I am not acceptable for employment can eat and pay their bills! That helps me sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penske-Logistics/Sacramento-California-/Penske-Logistics-Penske-per-office-team-will-not-hire-anyone-who-has-been-un-employeed-fo-917190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penske Logistics

Poster has a point

AUTHOR: Kelly - (United States of America)

I just filled out an application simple Admin position at Penske (12 years of admin experience). I have been unemployed for nearly 9 months after my previous employer moved offices to a town out of range for me. The Penske app required tons of personal information and two essays. I received an auto-reply 5 minutes later saying someone will review my credentials and get back to me. 5 minutes after that, I received an email stating that my qualifications didn't align with needs and they're moving on with other candidates. The response was way too fast for someone to have actually reviewed everything. This makes me suspicious that something was an automatic trigger to reject my application. I'd be disappointed to learn that it is due to my age or length of unemployment...

Zero Tolerance for Discrimination

AUTHOR: Penske - (United States of America)

Given the anonymous nature of this website, we cannot identify the individual responsible for this post. Penske Logistics has zero tolerance for illegal discrimination in any form. A period of unemployment, for any length of time, does not automatically disqualify any applicant from eligibility for employment with Penske Logistics. We encourage the poster to again search for other positions via www.gopenske.com/careers that you may take interest in and for which you feel qualified to fill.