Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Chelsea Oklahoma
Pentagroup Financial, LLC
5959 Corporate Dr, STE 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial, LLC Pentagroup - Why calling now?? Houston Texas

Received a call this morning on a Dell account that was paid off in 2003.

Person on phone tried to make it sound like I owed money, which I know I didn't. He even said that if I called Dell they would tell me everything was paid off... He was telling me how I could pay off this balance and I told him I had no intention of sending them anything and to never call on my phone again. He then asked what I wanted him to do with the account. I thought for a second and said- "You really don't want to know" then said good-bye and hung up....

Chelsea, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial-LLC/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-LLC-Pentagroup-Why-calling-now-Houston-Texas-1031298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial, LLC