Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2005

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Dr. Ste 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial Collections - NEXTEL RIPOFF Not valid. This is the second collection agency NEXTEL sent me to. The first collection agency never responded when I sent proof of invalid account Houston Texas

Nextel tried to collect 400.00 from me when I ported my number away from them after closing account and sent this bogus collection to Pentagroup who calls me on my cell phone and harasses me about this illegal and bogus porting charge!

They have been made aware of the fact that it is not a legal charge by Nextel but they continue to harass me on my cell phone!

Vicki
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2005 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036-2209/Pentagroup-Financial-Collections-NEXTEL-RIPOFF-Not-valid-This-is-the-second-collection-160784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial