crossed

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 20, 2005

• Reported By:San Jose California
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 14 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial Filed false credit report against me for $4,097.00 and never contacted me. Houston Texas

I checked my credit report and found Pentagroup had filed a collection report aginst me for $4,097.00 on behalf of Nextel. I have never had a nextel account and no one has ever contacted me about this! So I check the web and find I'm not alone.

I'm going to start the ordeal of phones and letters next week but I have a feeling that I'm going to get the run around.

William
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-Filed-false-credit-report-against-me-for-409700-and-never-contacte-132064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial