Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Copr. Dr. Suit 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial Ripoff Suspicious Houston Texas

I couldn't help but respond after reading other reports filed against Pentagroup. They have been calling my brother who lives in KY, and I couldn't figure out who would be calling me there and how they got the number. He finally gave me the number to call and returned the phone call. When I called the person put me on hold and I was transferred to someone else. She proceeded to tell me that I owed $4,000, which is twice what I borrowed from the original lender. She then told me that she would let me pay half if I gave her a certain amount over the phone. I told her I would think about it and call her back.

When I called back I told her I would send a money order, but I did not feel comfortable giving her my account information, she then transferred me to the orginal person who called my brother. This woman then started caling me irrisponible and said that I stole the money from the company and that I needed to be, borrow or do whatever I had to do to get and and that she didn't care how I got it. I was cool and calm and she hung up on me... needless to say I was like WTF???? when I hung up the phone. I asked them to send me in writing what I owe. They said that they would fax me the information but have not yet. After reading these stories I am very sure that I will not give these people my bank infortmation.

Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-Ripoff-Suspicious-Houston-Texas-130917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial