drunk

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2005

• Reported By:Crete Illinois
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Drive Suite 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial Ripoff Verbally Abusive, Thieves Houston Texas

I was having Pentagroup Financial take $100 a month out of my checking account each month. This last month they took money out twice the same day.

When I tried to talk to them to have them return the money they said they couldn't because we authorized them to take it out. I asked them to send me proof and they gave me the run around.

When I was saying what my wife told me to say the MANAGER insulted me by saying "You're married?" I said "Yes, for 4 years" Then she said "Well it must have been a long 4 years for your wife." I can only take that as a personal insult.

I am Outraged that these people get away with this. They interrupt you every time you try to talk and they yell if you try to interrupt them.

I have told them if they can't prove my authorization they are not getting a single cent from me again and I will be contacting my lawyer to have them close the account and have it taken off my credit permanently.

Timothy
Crete, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2005 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-Ripoff-Verbally-Abusive-Thieves-Houston-Texas-141267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial