Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:glendale heights Illinois
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Drive Suite 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial ripoff Houston Texas

Hi my story is very close to couple of people
on this site that I have seen, the pentagroup
called my wife asked about my sister, and was very very abusive, when of course my wife refused to give any info to this so called debt collector, I did not put much thought into this but my curiosity got the better of me and I found you guys, I dont know what my sister did but they picked the wrong person to call, by chance I got a janitor answering the phone he stated his name - steve houston

I explained to him my situation which is the
funny thing (HE ASKED IF MY SISTER WAS HERE!!!!) I explained to him that me and my sister don't talk to much and I did not have any way to contact her, then he said he was just a janitor and just happened to be walking by the telephone I had called, I look forward to calling these people back ---- I will keep you informed....

glendale heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-ripoff-Houston-Texas-133659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial