Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Sat, April 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 28, 2007

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Drive Ste 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial ripoff trying to collect on a closed checking account threatening credit damage Houston Texas

Received a alert from a credit monitoring service that a change has been made to my credit report. Log on and see Pentagroup Financial LLC for a US bank account for 168.00. Call them and tell them that I have NEVER had a US bank account, they procede to tell me that its on my credit report it has to be mine. Tell me if I do not pay by 2:00pm they are sending me to chex systems. I have a Mercantile account that changed to Firstar but it was closed in 09/2001. If the bank paid something after the account was closed thats on them, there was no debit card linked to the account just a atm card and I had written no checks on the account because I knew that the account was going to be closed. By the way the SOL for missouri is 5 years and they missed it so I am speaking to an attorney to drag them into court.

Mike
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2007 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Pentagroup-Financial-ripoff-trying-to-collect-on-a-closed-checking-account-threatening-cre-246006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial