Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Updated: Sun, March 25, 2007

• Reported By:Jeannette Pennsylvania
Pentagroup Financial
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial Family Phone calls AFTER a Cease and Desist Letter Houston Texas

Started to get these calls last year. I still don't know who the original creditor is, but they keep calling me. I sent them a cease and desist letter last year because they were calling my parents house. I AM 32! So the calls stopped for about a month, then started to get calls again. Reported them to the FTC, still getting a call about once a week, reported them to the FTC a second time, still getting calls and now my parents are getting calls again. They know my address and my phone number, I have NEVER received any paperwork from this company, they just want me to take thier word that I owe this debt. I have asked for paperwork over the phone, they said they can't send anything out.

I am sending a SECOND cease and desist letter, I don't know what else I can do. They are not following the law. I just thought that it should be out there that even if you send a letter, which I sent certified, with return receipt, that they are still harrassing me and my family. (By the way my family lives in a different state!)

Carey
Jeannette, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas/Pentagroup-Financial-Family-Phone-calls-AFTER-a-Cease-and-Desist-Letter-Houston-Texas-240674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial