Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 14 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Pentagroup Financial ripoff Bad Business Practice, Abusive and Horrendous Customer Service Houston Texas

While I was not the personal victim of this group, after reading other files, I understand why everyone is so upset. I received a call at my home, for me but by my maiden name (married for 10 years!!) A person named Ella Jones asked if I lived at my address, and when confirmed she asked if I could deliver a message to my neighbors by the name of Taft. I told her there were no neighbors by that name. I called back the number she gave, asked to speak to her, and when I asked how they got my name, she hung up.

I then called later in the day and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was forwarded to someone named Terry and all he had to say was that I always had the option of not doing what they asked. Now, I know that you can find almost anything on the internet nowadays, but I take offense at a company looking up people so they can find out information about third parties. It is terrible business practice and they were rude and obnoxious.

Good luck to anyone and everyone who has a legitimate claim against them.

Kerry
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas/Pentagroup-Financial-ripoff-Bad-Business-Practice-Abusive-and-Horrendous-Customer-Service-136093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial