Complaint Review: Pentagroup Financial

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: crisgalv — Alabama
Pentagroup Financial
, Select State/Province USA

Pentagroup Financial Refused to send me proof of settlement in a timely manner Buffalo New York

I settled a debt with this company using a debit card.  They withdrew their money immediately and then refused to send me a reciept or any proof that the debt was settled.  I asked specifically about getting a reciept of proof, upon settling the debt and was assured that they could fax it to me.  Apparently they believe that fax is more secure than email.  When I got to a fax machine and requested my proof then said they would send it over.  4 hours later I had to call back and speak with someone who they claim is a manager and who was clearly not competant.  Still I have no reciept even though they have taken the money out of my account days ago.  I would advise other people to not deal with this place.  They seem to be up to some sort of scam. I plan on lodging a complaint with the attorney general in New York as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pentagroup-Financial/Select-StateProvince/Pentagroup-Financial-Refused-to-send-me-proof-of-settlement-in-a-timely-manner-Buffalo-Ne-1117987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pentagroup Financial