Complaint Review: Peopes Credit First

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Peopes Credit First
http://peoplescreditfirst.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peopes Credit First ripoff, fraudulent, refused refund by claiming I did not send back non-existant 'folder'? Tampa Florida

This is the letter I e-mailed Peoples Credit First on 01/04/03:

I don't understand WHY I have not received my refund or WHY you do not have the common consideration to return my email. I DEMAND my refund be made immediatly. The next correspondance will be from my attorney. My Name is Ginger, Phoenix, AZ I sent a money order number: ******** for $49.00 approx 10/11/02. I requested a refund and sent your information back as customer service directed me to you OVER 2 months ago. When will I receive my refund? Ginger

They replied:

We received your package back, however, the folder was not included. Therefore a refund cannot be issued. Would you like us to mail your package back so you may take advantage of our program?

I replied:

There was no 'FOLDER' as you claim, I sent back everything you sent me. EVERYTHING! Now, if you did not send this "Folder' How am I supposed to send it back? You have upset me very much. You are ripping me off for a piece of paper? This I do not understand. You need to send back my money and deduct your 5 cents for this 'folder' that never even came. $49.00 is alot more than whatever this 'folder' can be worth.....PLEASE RESPOND!

Now what do I do? I am mad and worse, frustrated to tears. I feel helpless....These people need to pay up.

Ginger
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peopes-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Peopes-Credit-First-ripoff-fraudulent-refused-refund-by-claiming-I-did-not-send-back-non-40767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peopes Credit First