Complaint Review: People Creating Success (PCS)

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Lauren — Camarillo California United States of America
People Creating Success (PCS)
1000 Hill Road, Suite 320 Ventura, California United States of America

People Creating Success ,PCS, Jason Romero, MBA, President & CEO, Meredith L. Catalini ,Vice President of Operations, Heather Kaplan, MA, Director of Residential Services, Amber Osborn, Director of Support Services,*Twyla Johnson Committed Fraud Ventura, California

*Consumer Comment: Facts?

After working as a Personal Attendant/Caregiver just over a month for People Creating Success (PCS), everyday there was chaotic. As I became more aware day by day of government laws being broken, I soon became a threat to PCS. Not only did I do everything correct, but when I asked questions or brought matters to their management I was attacked for being knowledgeable. Employees and Clients were getting fingers pointed at them for anything done wrong but almost every matter was neither our fault, but managements fault. Management would lie continually to both parties and yet I had evidence to prove they were as well. Blamed for several matters I was never accountable for, my employment with them was terminated. Even after, I was denied Unemployment Insurance by Edd. I appealed their decision, faced PCS in court and won my case due to PCS's lack of evidence to support their case. Home Healthcare is an extremely important matter to everyone. These people are not only breaking a list of government laws but they are stealing our tax money that we work hard for only putting one thing first, MONEY. I am overwhelmed with what to do with all this information, but I know anyone who knows of PCS knows that things are done wrong through this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Creating-Success-PCS/Ventura-California-93003/People-Creating-Success-PCS-Jason-Romero-MBA-President-CEO-Meredith-L-Catalini-Vi-963969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Creating Success (PCS)

Facts?

AUTHOR: brdydvy - ()

After reading these allegations about PCS, I wasn't too sure on what the consumer meant by certain laws the company was breaking. Can you please be more specific in your claim?