Complaint Review: People Finders

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Esther — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
People Finders

People Finders People Search People Finders? Yeah Right! Internet

I contacted this service to look for a person's employment history due to a court ordered judgement.  I completed their on-line form, submitted my payment information and waited 1-5 days.  Their website stated:  If you do not believe us give our no find no fee "people finder" service a try. This is simple you order and if we are not able to find useful information you do not pay! This is why we offer this people finder service with a no risk offer as we are so sure we will be able to locate useable information.

I checked my payment source on line and was charged $39.99 but still have not received a report.  I called the number on my statement and the phone has been disconnected.  When I called the number on the website, I was referred to the phone number on my statement.  I sent an e-mail to their address provided and still have not received a response OR report as promised.

I did file a dispute with my payment source along with this information.  DO NOT USE this company who will only take your money and not stand up to their advertised promise.  They will not search for people or send you a report but will still charge you! They are going to be reported to the Fraud Center as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Finders/internet/People-Finders-People-Search-People-Finders-Yeah-Right-Internet-908004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Finders