Complaint Review: People Helping People

• Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Juan — Woodland Hills United States of America
People Helping People
21700 Oxnard Street Woodland Hills, California United States of America

People Helping People (PHP) REVIEW: PHP Financial Services: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Research of its financial products & business opportunity. PHP implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction and associate success.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a verified safe business service PHP recognizes complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Clients should feel confident & secure when doing business with PHP.

*General Comment: Who is the agent who left?

*Author of original report: No body is making $$$

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to People Helping People; PHP Agency for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with PHP have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client and associate satisfaction. This means that clients and associates can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. PHP listens carefully to complaints and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

PHP is committed to mutually beneficial relationships with all of their clients and business trainees past, present and those in the future. PHP has joined the Corporate Advocacy Program because they are committed to resolve any and all client and associate issues. PHP's founder and CEO, Patrick Bet-David stated, We take it very seriously to serve the client properly 100% of the time and consider them a part of the PHP family

After speaking with the management at PHP and emailing anyone who filed a complaint in the past, Ripoff Report is proud to give PHP a positive Rating. Patrick Bet-David, the Founder and CEO of PHP, stated We carefully consider all client complaints as constructive criticism and use them as tools to improve. Our clients and associates are the face of our business and their satisfaction is of the utmost importance. We value them above all else, and look forward to continually improving so that their experiences with PHP remain strong, consistent and positive. We are not perfect and given the number of agents and clients we have, naturally there are complaints about unsuitable agent conduct but we have always and will continue to resolve such complaints and take appropriate action against any agents who are found to have conducted themselves improperly or unethically.

In an effort to minimize complaints about the $150 to get started as a PHP associate, PHP requires that all of their directors and associates reinforce that the $150 is for the initial training only. PHP also offer a 72-hour full-refund period.

Patrick Bet-David told Ripoff Report that the PHP business model to build a business is referral based. This approach to develop referrals and clients through an agents warm market has allowed the company to share information about financial concepts to a very broad group and is the core of their success. Patrick also stated they have strict restrictions on cold calling and marketing tactics to meet all compliance issues. We work hard with our agents to avoid any miscommunication that could result in a complaint.

PHP has pledged that improper or unethical behavior by their associates is severely condoned. There are bound to be instances of unsuitable agent conduct due to the number of agents and clients they have, but appropriate action is and will always be taken to resolve any complaints.
Most importantly, PHP recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation PHP has made organizational changes allowing its clients and associates a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a positive experience. ??

In summary, after Ripoff Reports review, which included discussions with Patrick Bet-David and some associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that PHP is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client and associate satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE REPORTS THAT WAS FILED ABOUT PHP:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the former client or associate's complaint was resolved, Ripoff Report emailed the authors of all complaints filed about People Helping People; PHP Agency to ensure all clients and associates that contacted us back were in fact taken care of when they responded.

Be sure to see the several video testimonials about PHP can be viewed online on YouTube.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

People Helping People PHP Agency, LLC PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE IS A SCAM AND IS LOSING MONEY Woodland Hills, California

This company convinced me to join them saying that I could become financially free. That I was going to have to bring my wife in so, that she could see what I was going to be doing in the business.

They convinced me to pay $150.00 for a box that would have all my training materials in it and that it would be mailed to me.

When my wife came in with me to do my "fast starting" appointment. They told us that now that we were part of their company and if we were going to go out and "help" families, we would also have to fill out paperwork to get ourselves covered as well. They said how can you go out and represent our company if you don't also have the products.

My wife and I ended up having to agree to pay out almost $250.00 a month, or they said they wouldn't work with us because we weren't coachable. But I told them I already paid for the box. Why they don't tell me this in the beginning. I told them I want my money back they say no it is too late. WOW! So friendly in the beginning and so mean sfter I pay.

Ok.....we agreed to do that. Then they said you have to register for the next big training in Las Vegas and that woudl also cost us another $125.00.

My wife and I started to feel a little pressured. The reason we joined this company was to make money and not spend more money we didn't have yet.

Then they told us we have to pay for our license. Ok, that cost another $59.00 that I didn't have but, we are wanting to make more money so, we did that too.

We got our logon name and password for the website they told us to go to so we could see all the "back office" stuff.

I looked at all the info in the back office and it showed how many people they are brining in to the company every month. The more I looked at it the more I realized that they are not growing at all. Hardly anybody is signing up. I compare the numbers from last six months and it is getting smaller and smaller.

I think maybe I made a mistake. The say they are growing but they are not growing. They are getting smaller. They say they have many offices but they do not have many offices.

They say they have 3,000 people with the company but nothing seems bigger.

They talk about faith and god but I think they do it to make you like them.

I think I made a mistake to join this company. They don't tell you everything upfront.

This is not good. Mybe the people are nice people but I don't think this is for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Helping-People/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/People-Helping-People-PHP-REVIEW-PHP-Financial-Services-Commitment-to-customer-satisfa-782731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Helping People

#1 General Comment

Who is the agent who left?

AUTHOR: Dafjoe - (United States of America)

Juan, I am just wondering, who is the agent who went back to WFG? I would love to get their insight.

No body is making $$$

AUTHOR: Juan - (United States of America)

I talk to my friends, they say no body is making any real money to speak of.  But they say you can become financial independence.

responsibilities