Complaint Review: People Media

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Concord California United States of America
People Media
PO Box 12627 Internet United States of America

People Media peoplemedia.com Charged my credit card for three months. I specifically (was lead to believe that I) signed up for one month for and was to be billed a total of $27.99. Internet

I signed up on December 21, 2013 for a free trial and entered my credit card number approving a one month membership at $27.99.  I went in to cancel to assure they could not renew and well, just to cancel because after using the service a few times I determined that it was not for me.  It was there that I saw that they charged me $58.00 for a three month membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Media/internet/People-Media-peoplemediacom-Charged-my-credit-card-for-three-months-I-specifically-was-1012463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Media