Complaint Review: People PC

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Norwich Connecticut
People PC
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

People PC reinstated automatic charges after cancellation Atlanta, Georgia

I called to cancel my PeoplePC account in April, since I have had high-speed cable service installed. At the time, the sales person told me I could keep the account for free for two months, which I agreed to. What he did not tell me is that the automatic payments from my credit card account for the peoplePC service would resume after the free time was up. I was charged for June and July for a service I do not want and that I had cancelled.

Annelie
Norwich, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/People-PC-reinstated-automatic-charges-after-cancellation-Atlanta-Georgia-364541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People PC