Complaint Review: People PC

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:West Branch Michigan
People PC
Peoplepc.com Carolstream, Illinois U.S.A.

People PC cancelled account, billing stopped for 1 month then restarted coming out of my checking Carolstream Illinois

I have contacted People PC on several occasions to have my account cancelled. The first time on 3/05/08 they gave me a run around about just changing my account. I told them I didn't want it changed that I wanted it cancelled. The woman on the phone finally said ok. The billing from my checking ceased for one month so I thought it was done. On the second month it was back to the same billing but at a lower price. Called again but got a bigger runaround and never actually got anything accomplished on this call 4/10/08.

On 11/04/2008 I went to my financial institution and had them stop all debits to people pc. After about 1 week People PC started calling our house as many as 4 times a day, we asked them to stop calling but so far the calls will not stop

Aaronsdad
West Branch, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC/Carolstream-Illinois/People-PC-cancelled-account-billing-stopped-for-1-month-then-restarted-coming-out-of-my-c-395674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People PC