Complaint Review: People PC

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:Coatesville Pennsylvania
People PC
P.O. Box 26909 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

PeoplePC kept charging my account after I cancelled, They are RIP-OFF-ARTISTS San Francisco California

I tried People PC Online and deeply regret the the experience, when I signed up over the phone and couldn't understand them I had A gut feeling I should have listened to. The service kept going dead and was hard to re-connect, when I cancelled they said OK but kept charging my account and I'm still in the middle of that. I'm still talking with my bank and PeoplePC who make lots of promises only.

Glenn
Coatesville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC/San-Francisco-California-94126-0909/PeoplePC-kept-charging-my-account-after-I-cancelled-They-are-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-San-Francisc-251353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People PC