- Report: #375028
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: People PC
People PCpeoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.
People PC PeoplePC is the biggest headache I have ever dealt with! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After having $18.90 debited from our checking account for several months (I should have checked it more closely) I: 1) got on line with a live chat support person who said she was unable to help, but I could call 1-866-772-6277.
2) I called the above # and talked to a foreigner named Venedick who was no help but 3) transferred me to Freddie who finally gave me a cancellation number but could not give me a refund for services never used. So he transferred me to his superior, 4) Janet who said I had never cancelled the service so was not due a refund! We argued for awhile about her support tech that I told in the beginning to cancel since it was useless...she said he had no authority to cancel and she was sorry he told me it was cancelled. He should have told me that...someone should have told me that...someone should have been smart enough/honest enough to cancel a service that did not work!
First Janet said that she would reverse that last two months. When I told her I wanted a full refund because the service had never been used, she said that she would not refund the last two months and I would have to take the matter up with PeoplePC Headquarters Complaint Division, 1375 Peach Tree, Level A, Atlanta, GA, 30309.
I will write my letter of complaint. Not only to them but to the Attorney General of my state, the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of. I am also calling the consumer complaint department of the local TV stations. I am a mad woman and I'm not stopping until this company refunds my money!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC/internet/People-PC-PeoplePC-is-the-biggest-headache-I-have-ever-dealt-with-Internet-375028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.