Complaint Review: People PC

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: tammy — Henderson Nevada United States of America
People PC
Internet India

People PC n/a Unfriendly mannerism of Technical Support and Dishonest Manager Customer Service, India, Internet

I opened up a Internet Account on the special discounted rate of $6.47 for 3 months to see how I Like it, of course, got their CD to help accelerate the speed of the internet but really didn't notice much difference. Aug 21, 2012, I was calling to see the price of a high speed internet which was a little pricey, then asked about getting this dial up to go faster and was transferred to Tech Support.

The person who I was referred to was rude after I was trying to get into the area he was going to walk through with me to troubleshoot then I said something back at him and he hung up. I called up again being on long hold again and then asked for manager, Nicolas, and he was able to help me some, not much and he said he will put in a ticket for the #'s given to me on dial up to see if they can speed up the dialing and will give me a call the next same time we're talking and he never did call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-PC/internet/People-PC-na-Unfriendly-mannerism-of-Technical-Support-and-Dishonest-Manager-Customer-Ser-931220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People PC