Complaint Review: People Pc

• Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:wakefield Massachusetts
People Pc
peoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.

People Pc charging 3.95$ per mo. from my checking account since Nov 2007 can not get info via phone Intenet

I have had 3.95 $ per mo. taken out of my checking account since Nov 2007.I have not had this service since Jun 2007.When I cancelled I was told they would keep my account open without charge for 3mo.before closing out my acconunt in case I wanted to return. Phone calls to people pc has been without results although they say it will be resolved which it has not.

wakefield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Pc/internet/People-Pc-charging-395-per-mo-from-my-checking-account-since-Nov-2007-can-not-get-info-401105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Pc