Complaint Review: People Pc

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Marion Indiana
People Pc
www.peoplepc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

People Pc, peoplepc.com Had to have a new debit card issued! Would not stop charging me!!! Ripoff Internet usa

After I canceled there service, they still continued to bill me. GET THIS, they were billing me for someone else 1000 miles away (TEXAS). They claimed it was fraudulent use of my debit card, but I found out they had me confused with some one else. They gave me the number the internet was dialing from and so I called it. It was a little old lady, that did not have a clue what was going on, and furthermore, she had the same name as I did.

Needless to say, I had to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued, with a new number, because they would not stop charging me.

Not to mention the service sucked!! Slower than normal page loads and downloads, crappy customer service. I give them a F+.

If you are considering purchasing internet service through people pc, consider again!!

Ann
Marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Pc/nationwide/People-Pc-peoplepccom-Had-to-have-a-new-debit-card-issued-Would-not-stop-charging-me-257552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Pc