Complaint Review: People-Records.net - ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:St. Charles Michigan
People-Records.net - ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com
People-Record.net Internet U.S.A.

People-Records.net ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com Ripped off by People-Records.net I Wish I Knew Internet

I have been fighting with People-Records.net since November 10th. I signed up for their 5 year ultimate investigation search and was billed through Clickbank. After my charge went through I started my research and after one name I was told I had used up my membership and could purchase more for the low fee of 9.95. I immediately e-mail to see what the problem was and how my Ultimate 5 year turned into a 5 minute report. I received a response from a Josie from Records Area Support who needed my Clickbank receipt # so their professional team could do an advance search for me.

After sending my Clickbank receipt # I received another e-mail from "Josie" asking for the reason I was unhappy! After that correspondence I was unable to contact "Josie" as I received a message that my username was no longer valid, but for 29.95 I could purchase a membership.

What a total ripoff! Now I have to cancel my Visa card so that they do not use it or sell it on line.

St. Charles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Recordsnet-ClickBank-Supportrecordsareacom/internet/People-Recordsnet-ClickBank-Supportrecordsareacom-Ripped-off-by-People-Recordsnet-I-Wi-288492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People-Records.net - ClickBank Support@recordsarea.com