Complaint Review: People Search Media /Public Records Pro. 12 Mo Gold Membership

• Submitted: Sun, September 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: BeckyIsPissed — Kentucky USA
People Search Media /Public Records Pro. 12 Mo Gold Membership
www.publicrecordspro.com palo alto, California United States of America

People Search Media /Public Records Pro. 12 Mo Gold Membership publicrecordspro clickbank Bait and Switch RIP OFF palo alto, California

*Author of original report: Refund

I wanted to look up some information on my sister's new boyfriend. The web site advertised a one time use background check for under three dollars. I went through with it. It held NO useful information, nothing I didnt already know, home address, and phone number. When you click on "view full report" it asks that you pay almost $40 just to see more information! That is more than likely useless as well.

The web site doesnt even leave a phone number to call. The address is more than likely bogus too.

I looked at the receipt in my email and it said I was billed for $35.40! Right now, its 3:05am sunday morning, I called my account and my debit card has not been billed yet. If the bank was open I could call and report my card stolen so they cant deduct the amount. But the rip-off'ers will probably get to it on Monday morning before I will.

I guess I have to chalk it up as a loss and learn from it. And tell anyone and everyone who will listen about this scam. Dont give your bank information to anyone online who isnt reputable, like wal-mart and such.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2009 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Search-Media-Public-Records-Pro-12-Mo-Gold-Membership/palo-alto-California-94301/People-Search-Media-Public-Records-Pro-12-Mo-Gold-Membership-publicrecordspro-clickbank-500926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Search Media /Public Records Pro. 12 Mo Gold Membership

Refund

AUTHOR: BeckyIsPissed - (USA)

full refund was received