Complaint Review: People Share

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tory — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
People Share
200 N. Warner Road, Suite 100 King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

People Share a glorified resume collector, totally let me down in my job search King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I approached People Share a few months before I graduated last year and told them I wanted to work as soon as possible after my final semester was over.  They expressed an immediate interest in getting me out there, so I journeyed to their office and submitted to the drill: I filled out volumes of paperwork, completed a biographical video of myself (which I thought was a waste of time, to say nothing about a potential aid in discrimination), and submitted my resume.

They said everything looked good and that they would be sure to contact me when the semester was over, and they did.  But they offered a position that I wasn't quite qualified for, so I turned it down, believing I was acting in the best interest of all those involved, including myself.  People Share assured me they would soon give me another opportunity, that it was no big deal that I had turned this one down.

That was two months ago.  When I called to renew my interest during the weeks that followed their initial offer, they made glib excuses about not having any positions at the moment and quickly got me off the phone.  I'm a Summa c*m Laude graduate with a BA, and I think it's preposterous that they are unable to place me.

This place is a crock.  It seems to me that all they want is applicants' resumes so that they can call their past employers to solicit business.  Furthermore, I saw some of the other temps while I was at their office, and they looked as if they had been pulled of the welfare line.  Seems as if People Share wants those tax credits, too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-Share/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/People-Share-a-glorified-resume-collector-totally-let-me-down-in-my-job-search-King-of-P-1013559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People Share