Complaint Review: People To People Ambassador Program

• Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:ballico California
People To People Ambassador Program
www.studentambassadors.org Nationwide U.S.A.

People To People Ambassador Program the student ambassador program broke my heart and crushed my dreams Kansas City nationwide

Hi, I am writing to let everyone know that p2p is a rip off. They cushed my dreams and hurt my family. I received a letter and when my mom and I read it we were sky high little did we know we were in for a shock.My dad called my mom the night before the orientation to tell her that I couldnt go.the reason why? A guy my dad works with told him that he couldnt let his child go because it would cost $3,800 for souvieners and food alone.

i cried for at least an hour trying to get over the fact that because my family is on a fixed income and because we dont have a lot of money so i couldnt go. Until i read all of these horrible sad stories that made me think how sick these people are. They dont care how smart or talented you are they just want your money so think whats more important the program that dosent care about you or your family or saying forget them my child is going somewhere in life and no thanks to the sorry likes of that program.

and if they lady whos son died ever reads this i want you to know i am sorry and my mom wants to say because of you who know how many lives you couldve saved? Just everyone i want you to know that my name is erika ****, i am in sixth grade, and im 11 years old people say i have a real talent and i dont need their help to get anywhere in life if anyone reads this just know that i want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ballico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-To-People-Ambassador-Program/nationwide/People-To-People-Ambassador-Program-the-student-ambassador-program-broke-my-heart-and-crus-372495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People To People Ambassador Program