drunk

• Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: Tracy — Huber Heights Ohio USA
People To People Student Ambasador Program
1956 Ambassador Way Spokane, Washington United States of America

People To People Student Ambasador Program P2P Beacuse we love our children...That's why1 Huber Heights, Ohio

I am a mother of several children.  We just recieved a letter today regarding our daughter.  The funny thing is...It went to my moms house.  That was the first red flag.  Secondly there was no REAL information that was helpful to us in the letter.  Seeing that my husband and I are former sales professioanls, we recognized that "TRICK" right away.  Although our interest was peaked, because of course, you want you child to have "the experience of a lifetime".  However, If I want to send my kids overseas, I will look into it myself, take them myself or encourage them to sign up in the military.  I am also an advocate for the NOT FOR SALE campaign and anytime something like this happens it makes me wonder...Are they trying to traffic our children?  This is a leggit concern because human trafficking is very real today...right now.  Our kids are sold into modern day slavery.  Scary, I know, but check it out.  Some one asked why we can't just take their word for it, or why we listen to the negative reports.  My answer is because we love our children and want to know that they are safe.  Shame on you for even asking such an insensitive question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-To-People-Student-Ambasador-Program/Spokane-Washington-99224/People-To-People-Student-Ambasador-Program-P2P-Beacuse-we-love-our-childrenThats-why1-480879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People To People Student Ambasador Program