Complaint Review: People pc

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2007

• Reported By:danville Virginia
People pc
www.tech.support.@peoplepc.com San Francisco, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-772-6277
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Peoplepc ripoff fraudulent billing ripoff San Francisco California

In December 06 I contacted people pc about cancellation of service with them. I had entered several emails asking for conformation number to stop billing my account. I was called and offered 1 free month of service that I declined, and was never given the cancellation number. Now after reviewing my checking account I find that I have been billed ever since in the amount of $18.90 per month.

After calling people pc again I was only refunded the current month even though I have reference numbers from more than 1 email asking since December to stop billing my checking account.

They say to call them back in 3 to 5 days to see if corporate will refund the months that I have been over billed. Truthfully,

I do not expect corporate to refund those months but if they do I will remove my complaint here.

danville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/People-pc/San-Francisco-California-94126/Peoplepc-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-San-Francisco-California-1032336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People pc