Complaint Review: PeopleMedia.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: JR — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America

PeopleMedia.com SeniorPeopleMeet.com Credit Card Fraud- Their Website misleads you greatly and I was charged over $80.00 for a six month member ship and they would not cancel it or refund my money' Internet

I recently was sent several e-mails to my private e-mail address by PeopleMedia.com a/k/ SeniorPeopleMeet.com and joined even tho I am not 55 yet which I understood was a requirement and was vastly overcharged on my credit card.  I called to try and cancel the membership but was refused abrubtly and was told they could not do it.  Their website is false and misleading and their customer service is even worse.  I am sending a letter to their headquarters as a formal complaint but I want other people to be aware of this scam.

Fort Lauderdale

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeopleMediacom/internet/PeopleMediacom-SeniorPeopleMeetcom-Credit-Card-Fraud-Their-Website-misleads-you-greatly-970235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeopleMedia.com