Complaint Review: PeoplePC - earthlink

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Sequim Washington
PeoplePC - earthlink
Somewhere In India... Internet India

PeoplePC My e-mails are being returned to me via "earthlink" and they WON'T fix the problem. India? Internet

I have made a concerted effort to contact PeoplePC via e-mail & phone. I always get hung up on when on the phone with them (in India). They fail to respond to e-mails 99% of the time. The other 1%, they tell me to call.
They have not taken any responsibility for my complaints.

Yesterday, I got hung up on once again by someone in India when trying to resolve my issue. None of my efforts have resulted in a reply from this provider, much less any corrective action. I've tried email, phone calls & an on-line chat. PeoplePC continue's to deny to me that they have anything to do with "Earthlink", even though my e-mails are being return as permanent errors, all on an "earthlink smtpauth".

After deleting my e-mail account and starting over from scratch (as I was told to do by PeoplePC) I still continue to have most of my email's rejected.

I have been with PeoplePC for about 5-6 years. The problems started when I upgraded to DSL a few months ago. About all PeoplePC will say is that my phone lines are crossing the "earthlink & PeoplePC" customers. Then I get "disconnected".

I'm tied into a 1-year contract for the DSL. What will happen if I switch service provider's? I have a monthly automatic deduction out of my checking account to pay for the service. Will I continued to be billed. And how do I deal with people when they're in India???

Lori in Port Angeles, Washington
Sequim, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeoplePC-earthlink/internet/PeoplePC-My-e-mails-are-being-returned-to-me-via-earthlink-and-they-WONT-fix-the-proble-295048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplePC - earthlink