Complaint Review: PeoplePC

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:North Palm Springs California
PeoplePC
1375 Peachtree Street Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

PeoplePC Hard to cancel internet with them. Atlanta Georgia

I had previously contacted PeoplePC and told them I wanted to cancel their service. They talked me into keeping their service. I just recently settled with them on a bill and told them I wanted to cancel again. They told me my credit card in which I used was no good. I knew better because I just talked to the Bank and nothing was said.

So I had given them my # for my card and recontacted the Bank. I got verification that PeoplePC was paid. PeoplePC kept telling me they weren't. I have a # from my credit card that it was paid for the amount and plus they added another charge. So I have 2 charges for their services. MY advice get the protection plan and they can't charge anymore.

Roberta
North Palm Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeoplePC/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/PeoplePC-Hard-to-cancel-internet-with-them-Atlanta-Georgia-348373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplePC