Complaint Review: PeoplePC.com

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Oakland California
PeoplePC.com
peoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.

PeoplePC.com are dragging their heels in cancelling my account and refunding charges since cancellation in October 2007! Internet

I thought I cancelled my account in October 2007, then found charges on my credit card for an antivirus I had not ordered on the cancelled account. I found a home page, email address, and billing summary in January 2008, all online at the account I thought had been cancelled last year.

when I called (twice, having been "disconnected") to get customer assistance I was assured they would help me and then said only a supervisor could approve a refund. In transferring me to the supervisor I was "disconnected" twice.

Then I tried an on line "chat". That person was polite and assured me they would cancell and refund just as I requested. I'm not holding my breath, especially after seeing the reports on this and other sites.

Ustabahippie
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeoplePCcom/internet/PeoplePCcom-are-dragging-their-heels-in-cancelling-my-account-and-refunding-charges-since-300714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplePC.com